Facing child custody proceedings? Contact us at (919)-415-4709!
One of the most emotionally challenging issues to face is a child custody case. Since 2011*, Ammon Nelson Law, PLLC has been protecting parental rights and making sure your children’s rights and needs are protected. During this stressful time, trust the attorneys at Ammon Nelson Law, PLLC, your Raleigh, Cary and Triangle child custody attorneys!
North Carolina divides child custody into two parts:
- Legal custody – The right to make important decisions in the best interest of the children
- Physical custody – The rights and responsibilities about where the children will reside in one’s home.
Custody arrangements normally come down to sole legal and sole physical, joint legal and joint physical, joint legal and sole physical, and split custody. Your child is the most important person in your life. It is your duty to make sure your child has the things that he/she needs, and that he/she is protected. We provide a customized, comprehensive, and results driven legal representation to ensure your rights as a parent are protected. We also provide resources to help you maintain and protect the physical, mental, and emotional health of both you and your children so that you can cope with the stresses of a custody dispute and move forward with your life. Ammon Nelson Law handles all legal issues related to custody in Cary, Raleigh, Triangle, including the following:
Child Custody Modifications and Enforcement in North Carolina
Our Attorneys fight to help our clients obtain the best custody arrangement possible. Parents can experience drastic changes later in life, which will require a modification in the court order. One parent may disagree with the court order, or may not comply with the court order. If the other party needs to seek enforcement, it must be done through the courts. Ammon Nelson Law, PLLC has experience with post-divorce hearings. We value parental rights, which is why we work hard for our clients to ensure they are being properly protected.
Why choose Ammon Nelson Law, PLLC?
- We have over a decade of family law experience*.
- Nominated and awarded “New Parental Defender of the Year” in 2018*
- We are in Good Standing at Avvo
- We have a 4.9 Star Rating on Google
- We are devoted and compassionate legal advocates.
- Wrote “5 Things You Must Know Before Filing For Divorce in North Carolina”
For your Raleigh, Cary, and Triangle family law needs, contact us today and schedule a consultation.